The application portal for the National Population Commission’s 2023 recruitment is now available. The hiring of NPC Adhoc workers for the year 2023 is now underway at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng. Here’s how to fill out the NPC website’s recruitment form. This webpage contains the application requirements for the National Population Recruitment (NPC) Census recruitment in 2023.
www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng is the NPC Portal. The National Population Commission’s 2023 recruitment portal is now available. The application deadline for NPC 2023/2024 has not yet been disclosed. The website www.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng will be used for NPC Adhoc personnel registration and login.
NPC Recruitment Requirements 2024
The following are the conditions needed for applying to NPC Recruitment. To apply for a position with the National Population Commission (NPC), an individual must fulfill the following minimal requirements, which are outlined below:
- An active phone number and email address.
- A legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license or national identity number.
- A minimum of five credits for the WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB results.
- Must be in the age range of 18 to 35.
- A B.Sc. or HND in any quantitative discipline is required.
The qualifications that candidates interested in applying for the National Population Commission Recruitment must meet are listed above. If any of the aforementioned conditions are not met, applicants for NPC Adhoc Staff employment in 2023 will be automatically disqualified.
Steps To Apply For NPC Recruitment
The steps to apply for NPC Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Firstly, Go to NPC Official Website, or the NPC portal.
- Press the “Apply Now” button given on the page.
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address to register.
- Enter the activation code that was emailed to you and complete the bio data fields with your information.
- Once completed, click Submit.
For NPC 2023 recruiting, apply by completing each of the aforementioned procedures. Any questions or grievances should be sent to the NPC contact email. NPC When the time comes, the shortlisted candidates will be contacted appropriately.
National Population Commission Recruitment Portal
The website www.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng is the official NPC AdHoc recruitment portal. Applicants can apply for NPC job recruiting by submitting their qualifications on this website. Applicants must click the “Apply Now” link on the homepage to submit an application for the 2023 National Population Commission (NPC) recruitment.