Would you like to work with the Nigerian Army as a Nigerian? The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2024 application form is now available to the public, and Simas Jobs would like to notify the public on this. We also encourage readers to carefully review all of the information provided on this page in order to increase their chances of being selected for the final shortlist.
Direct Short Service Courses (DSSC) and Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) are the two categories into which the recruitment process falls. There are two main differences between the two categories: the Direct Sort Service Course (DSSC) has shorter criteria than the Regular Recruit Intake (RRI), and the DSSC is for a shorter period of time than the RRI.
Before the next application form is made available to the public, carefully review all the processes listed below. The application process will be the same for all categories, using the same portal.
The Nigerian Army
The slogan of the Nigerian Army, which was established in 1956, is “Victory is From God Alone.” They serve as the nation’s ground force and, while they also contribute to domestic security, they are responsible for the nation’s exterior security. Visit their official website or their Wikipedia page to learn more about them.
Is The Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form Out?
Indeed, the application for the 86RRI hiring process is Currently Not available. The application portal Has Gone live on September 25, 2023, and remain accessible until the deadline on October 10, 2023.
The application period is now closed, and individuals who were able to submit can follow this post to find out when the names of the shortlisted applicants will be made public.
How To Apply For The Recruitment Exercise For The Nigerian Army
The online application process for the Nigerian Army recruitment exercise Can be found at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr. To apply, adhere to the steps listed below:
- Review the guidelines provided on that page.
- Register for a portal account.
- Enter the credentials for the new account you Created.
- Before submitting your application, complete the form and attach the necessary Documents.
- It is recommended that all applications undergo a cross-check prior to final submission.
Qualifications Required To Apply For The Nigerian Army Recruitment
It’s crucial to ascertain your eligibility before applying, and this section will highlight some of the factors that can help you do that. The following are some essential qualities that one has to have:
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and in good physical and mental health Must have a legitimate form of identification
- Must not have a criminal record of any kind
- must possess a current, National Population Commission-endorsed birth certificate or age declaration.
- Candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall for men and 1.65 meters tall for women.
- Candidates have to be between the ages of 18 and 22.
- Having a City Guild Certificate or Trade Test is crucial.
Important Things To Remember About The Nigerian Army Recruitment
It should be noted that there will be no pre-selection computer-based test and that the Nigerian Army application is free of charge. Additionally, pay attention to the following important considerations.
- There will be no zonal screening procedure used.
- There isn’t a unique hiring facility.
- It is recommended that candidates bring their BVN printout with them.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlist
Following the recruiting exercise’s deadline, the Nigerian Army recruiting shortlist will be made available online. The last one would be made public when the last screening exercise was completed, and it would include the names of people who were qualified to participate in the screening process.
You Can Also Apply For 👇:
What Is The Latest News About The Nigerian Army Recruitment?
You can find the most recent information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment right here On Simas Jobs, but before we do, remember that the application gateway for the activity is Located At recruitment.army.mil.ng. You will see two significant options for the SSC/DSSC and RRI applications, respectively, if you Visit the portal.
Nigerian Army Screening Exercise
The screening exercise has been delayed and is now set for December 4, 2023, instead of December 17, 2023, as we have recently learned. The screening exercise was originally scheduled for November 6, 2023.
If you have any queries, please leave a comment below. Additionally, forward this post to anybody you think would be interested in collaborating with the Nigerian Army on WhatsApp, Facebook Or Twitter.